Tarot de Marseille | Workshops and Courses
abCartomancy Tarot de Marseille | Beginners’ Course
The Tarot de Marseille foundation course is held over eight weeks. There are five lessons (video) and live Q&A sessions. Also, there are assignments and practical exercises, as well as ad-hoc readings in group (private) and feedback.
Developing a perceptive and confident reading style.
- Seeing the cards as an eikōn and not as an ‘assigned meaning.’ You will, therefore, learn to read the card in a common-sense and assured way that facilitates both intellection and freshness.
- Reading the pips simply and logically (à la classical cartomancy) via the images’ essential nature and its function.
- The physical nature of colour and literalism. Get to grips with personification, function, and action and focus on what is there rather than could be there.
- How cards cohere with each other within a reading. Learn how to look beyond reading cards singularly, or in a locked position, and read them as a whole.
- See the art of reading cards as they fall (two to seven cards) as well as several traditional spreads: Tirage en Croix, the Celtic Cross (and how to read it in 10-seconds), and the Twelve Astrological Houses.
Suitable for complete beginners and experienced readers. The beginners will develop a strong foundation in reading the Tarot de Marseille. For a more experienced reader, the course offers a chance to refine and recalibrate their skills.
A Tarot de Marseille deck (78-cards).